Friday, October 8, 2010

~my goal~

~What's My Goal~

since i had graduated on my tourism study~
i had start my tour guide life~ at first is kinda hard for me~
but luckily have the singapore progamme which give me opportunity to lead tour and i have my stabil salary~
honestly im happy that i can earn money by myself~
before that my family always said u used the most family's money to study~
but now im graduated at least i can treat my family better~

working is my first choice~ ( because i wanna earn money by myself and with the money i can buy lots thing i wish to have it)

second is family~ i wanna treat my family good & good~

3rd~ love & friends

sometime coz of my working is suddenly lead tour...i need to break my promise like i dint bring my family to somewhere~ break the promise that i dint come coz of someone already make the special things for me~

i need sacrify something and get wat i want~~~i know im self-fish sometime...but if got working i will try my best to earn money~~

im SORRY~~~

for someone~
i know u always be there for me try to make me relax~
and did something just wanna to make me happy & sweet~
i know ur effort to win my heart~
sorry coz im self-fish in love~

No comments:

Post a Comment