Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lonely Christmas 2011

its been a while i dint blogging,i just found that actually i have manything always keep inside my heart and dint release and even sharing out~

a lonely nite christmas at slim river~
a place that without any entertainment,quiet~

my mind full of manything~
a special nite im not suppose to be alone~
i cherish every special day,but why always stuck on work???
i really dont like about it~
suppose to off but grandmother was passed away and i should work to genting the following day~

christmas nite for me should be celebrate with someone special??
i guess that even i have someone i still will be alone~
that's why nobody know am i single or taken???
coz i never told people that the someone is really mean alot to me to be my real BF~~
and does they really love me with all their heart??

say love are easy...but never do that~~
that's what make me feel dissapointed and never expect anymore~
i will give one time chance,second chance but no more 3rd chance??
u should never let me give u the chance even once~~

Love keep searching and searching in this year~
i dint found that someone is really suit for me~
i guess that i need someone that really feel im important to them!!
not just say,but reaction to prove that~
expected make me more down from someone,its really make me crazy~
but why is only U??
we were confusing for so long time,even got U but i feel there is nothing~

plz...girls need secure~~ without secure there is 0~~

hope my new year eve 2012 will not be alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment