Monday, April 6, 2009

4th of April...We Having A Nice Nite^^

this nite is a very nice nite for special some1....
me and my bro and cousin bring his gf,his gf sister and friend went to my friend's house birthday at cyberjaya there...
its a very nice party for us...coz its a different culture party...
they were treat us so nice and very friendly and polite...we have a lot of fun....
and we all dance and dance even never try like tis party.....its was so funny when saw them dancing...and im shy to dance too...lolx
my friend cutie nima...he was a cute and nice guy....he played a guitar song for us.....
coz i like guitar so much...its very romantic...hahahahaha
and we all very like them too...they too nice...
and my cousin gf them said they wanna come again...keep asked me when wanna go again...lolx....coz really quite fun...^^

and i wanna wish my special nice friend...bitarbiat nima..hehehehe
happy belated birthday and give us a lot of fun coz of u all family and friends....
i like it..thx cutie...^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment