Saturday, April 18, 2009

Damn headache...leave me far away..@.@

headache really make ppl suffering...
i very hate this feeling...
its followed me 3 days...
i cant do anything coz of headache....
i headache until vomit..
and in the afternoon so hot the weather still go take a bus and go to class...
omg~~
i cant endure of this such thing....
COUGH+FLU+HEADACHE~~~
all come to me....
i ate panadol...still no work..
i ate chinese mecidine..still no work...
i ate headache medicine...stil the same~~
finally last nite i cant endure anymore..
coz i vomit again..
and then i went to c doctor...
and doctor give me injection...coz will recover more fast.....
i cant go anywhere...coz i cant expect what will happen to me....
damn dizzy...haiz
i will be stay at home today....
sorry jigar break the promise again....>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment