Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~I MISSED MY KL LIFE~

this few day~
i found something very missed~
already 1 year ++ i leave tarc~
i really no bear~
i review my friends in tarc~
and i saw something they enjoying their college life~
when i thought back~
how happy their life now~
i so regret dint study hard~if not sure i will be like them~
they are so happy with their friend~
i wish can join them as well~
like last time always did assginment~
hang out together go tbr ate something~yamcha~clubbing~
ohpsss~~i really missed so much~
but time cant return back~
i just can keep in my mind~
i missed my tarc's friends~
i missed my hostel's friends~
i missed my kl friends~
i missed kl life~
i missed chit chat with them~
i missed everything~
i really do miss so much..T.T

if got time sure i will go back to tarc find them~

miss u all my DEAR FRIEND~

2 comments:

  1. ya...i missed the time we are roomate...and talking fun at all...T.T

    ReplyDelete