Friday, August 14, 2009

~IT'S 2ND MONTH~


yeah yeah~
its 2nd month for my relationship~
why am i so happy???
coz i already broke my record~2 month..@.@
heard like a bit silly and nothing rite??
but for me is how rarity~lolx
coz everytime my relationship just only maintain for 1month 3 week~
always is like tat~
cant over than 2 month~lolx
i also dont know why??????@~@
but this time its over 2 month~
i really feel happy for tat~
and his love for me i always care~
i remembered every single words he said to me~
i remembered every behavior he treated me~
honestly~
i found tat be natural everything is better than too care something~
i always just let it be~
maybe tis is the way can have a good consequences~
i wish can break more month~
not only 3 month~lolx

well~
*HaPpY 2nd Month Anniversary my beloved NanAz*
ur love worth everything~

DoseT DaRaM NaNaZ





No comments:

Post a Comment