Friday, November 6, 2009

~IATA/UFTAA CANADA EXAM RELEASE~

4th of nov the IATa exam release~
before tat we are having tour guide course~
and heard the news the results was release~
oh god~im worrying about it~
i think i will failed..T.T
while finished the class then waiting in college to know the result~
coz i really worry about it..if i dint pass time need to wait next year march to take the exam again..and cant conitnue take tour guide course..if dint pass ..tour guide course will delay till aug~
its wasting time~
but when my friend said i PASSED?????
is tat i PASSED??
i cant believe tat till i saw the paper????
oh ya..thx godddddd....i really passed...ahahahaha
im super happy~i called my father said i passed..coz dont want to make my father dissappointed again..lolx..and told my sister about tis also..hahahaha~~~~~~~
i wanna thx my friends too...helping me also even its not really sure...but in the finally passed...thx for lecturer teached us..mr.wong and mr.sathar....thxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!
my class got 3 person double DISTINCTION~
3 person 1 DISTINCITION and 1 PASSED~
and 2 person PASSED^^majority successful^^
hope my tour guide course passed in advance...lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment