Monday, November 16, 2009

~OuR CAt LEaVe Us foRevER~


our cat(BaiBai)~
he is the only 1 cat stay longer in our family~
we treat him like our brother~
and my parent treat him like son~very love him~
few day ago~
he got injured on the leg~
me and mom bring him went to c doctor~
and his leg was snap~and then the doctor heal on the leg~
we guess that he must be crack by a car~he so scared~
this morning~before i went to class~
my daddy wanna see him how was it~keep called him shake him he dint reaction~
my daddy said he already die~wuwuwu~
im so sad~its my fault~i will regret i dint feed him medicines~
last nite we forgot to feed and i said this morning just feed~
but it was late~i wont feed him anymore~and he wont came back to us~
im sorry baibai..wish u bless in the god~u always in our memory..T.T


that's the last pic i took when i bring him go to c the doctor..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment