Friday, May 8, 2009

I want FreeDom~~

i want freedom~
just freedom~
im so stress at all~
im really so tired of that~
after i change to new college~
i seldom go out with friend~
coz im not stayed at outside like last time~
im staying at home now~
everyday go and back from home to college~
after study then back~
no more entertainment~
why become like tat~
some time i just came back late also worried about me~
i know its normal worried about me~
but also gave me some freedom ok~
i hate people force me do the thing wat i dont like~
i always keep secret coz just dont want make u all worried about me~
better i settle myself~
and now~
i just wanna go friend's party only~
i need some relax~
i dont like people bla bla bla in my ears~
and then i respect u just tell u all~
but wat i get~
i just hurt by my heart~
i better dont tell anything wont be happen anything~
after tell will think trouble everything~
arh~~~
i need some deep breath~
i need some relaxing~
i dont want everyday stay in the jail~
im not a child anymore~
no more freedom for me~
i know what i think wat i want~
i just dont want make u all trouble and worrying about me~
plz plz plz~~~~
its will make me crazy 1 day~~
im really tired of that~~
i hate all this~~
damn it>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment