Monday, May 11, 2009

Stress~~i lost my Freedom...T.T




im losing my freedom~
why become like this~
im so stress..and stress~~
i cant do anything at all~~
why im 20 year old is like tat~~
i got 1 best friend told me tat im pity~~
coz when im the secondary school im the most freedom~~
they all are no freedom~~
but now they are more happiness~~
coz they can fly to their dream and finding their own dream~~
but me~~
live liked in the jail~~
i dont want~~
coz i get freedom always and now im 20 just wanna to catch me~~
let me breath plz~~
tat's really suck for me~~
im already grown up~~
even haven 21 year old~~
but i stil got droit to choose my life rite?????
i just like bird in the nest~~
when i can stop endure all this~~
im gonna to down again & again~~
i duno until when~~
i really tired~~









No comments:

Post a Comment