Friday, May 15, 2009

Sick @GaiN~~@.@

haiz haiz haiz~~
im sick again~
why always like that~~
my headache getting more heavy~
which is HEADACHE+FLU+COUGH+FEVER~
all come for me~
and yesterday i went to c doctor again~
they check my fever coz i just came back from bangkok~
coz they thought will be disease by the other malady~
luckily i dont have~
coz tat time still haven happened the case..thx god^^

this time is my 3rd time went to c doctor within 2 month~
and this time i went to hospital which is near my house there~
coz last 2 time i went to clinic..cannot recover all also~
still the same until the medicines also let me ate finished~haiz~~
when i go hospital~
doctor took my phlegm~
and then second day which is today~
i took another 2 bottle phlegm~
i guess they wanna check something though the phlegm~
and today morning i went again~
i decide to check whole my body~
coz duno wat's wrong with my body always cant recover~
and then they took my blood~
and 2 week later i will know the results~~
im very scare about that~
duno will check until wat malady..haiz
hopefully is nothing & fast fast recover all~~
go far away all my sickness...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment