Friday, June 5, 2009

~its been happened~

when the time im the most sad..is who bring me back~
from the heart broken become a lovely heart~
and u try to open my heart & i try it~
u win my heart~

im very happy when being with u~



but something happened between us~
day by day i miss u more & more~
& u are getting far for me~
and i found tat our feeling was change~
but i never change~
coz im still the same waiting u~
finally i cant endure and waiting for the silent love~
its getting broken the heart~


im not the girl can always stay beside u~
but im the girl try the best i can do~
sometime really hard~
but i cant do anything ~

i will let the love fly for each other~
and hope u find the girl which is stay very very near u~
neighbour the best for u~

im not yours and u are not mine~
u choose to be end~
u will lost me for nothing~



i just will sad in my heart~
but i will be strong dont worry~




because of u im getting strong~
without u my life is colorful~
i will cheer up~
be a cheerful girl again~


No comments:

Post a Comment