Sunday, June 28, 2009

^^ BerJaYA HillS & GenTing Trips @GaiN ^^

19th of jun~
me & my college's friends decided go to the genting and its friday & saturday~
well~
tat's a quite nice coz in the nite we went to the safari club~
we dancing dancing drinking drinking..lolx
its been long time i dint went to clubbing~
and tis time is with my nanaz~
more special~
which is the 1st time me with my azizam and my friends went to trips^^
im very happy for tat^^
on saturday~
we went to berjaya hills~
which got the japanese culture there and natural scene there^^
and the france building..very beautiful^^
well~
im lazy to write more^^
so check it out the pics there...XD
**tonite will be the nite i fall for u**hahaha






**BErjaYa Hills & GEnTing HighLands**

















**we were happy ending**




No comments:

Post a Comment