Tuesday, June 2, 2009

you are not u~

u already change~
i thought u were the same after ur exams~
but still the same~
u treat me so cool~
dont u feel that???
can u feel my heart as well~
did u know wat i need wat i want~
why u can whole day dint find me but everyday just say gd nite to me~
i dont need tat~
i want is not like tat~
ur not care me as much as before~
i feel tat u leave me far and far away~
i totally cannot feel ur heart~
i duno wat u thinking about wat u doing there~
coz u already dint tell me longer~
its already no need~
dont u remember~
before tat u can know wat im thinking about~
u can always be there for me when im the most down~
and always make me happy with u~
but y u dnt maintain it~
or u already bored??
or u already dont love me~
if like tat just let it be~
althought i love u so much but i dont want to be everyday down when u always on my mind~
i know u know tis~
plz dont escape azizam~
i need wat u thinking about~
im tired to always like tat~
wait & waitT.T

No comments:

Post a Comment