Saturday, July 18, 2009

*~H@PpY BirthD@Y To My D@ddY~*

17th of july is my daddy's birthday..yahoooo~~~
happy happy birthday to my beloved daddy~~^^
but tat's not a real birthday~just ic birthday..lolx
my daddy already 54 years old...but he said is 55 years old..coz chinese is + more 1 year...^^
well~
actually my daddy dint expect that we will celebrated for him~
we decided wanna give him a suprised...hoho~
at first my sis called my cousin them act like nothing..and said is my another lil cousin b'day and called my daddy come to my cousin house..hehehe
but my daddy so cute...when he reached my cousin house he asked my lil cousin:''why ur birthday same as me i duno''..and show the ic to him...so funny my daddy..and my lil cousin said ya meh..i also duno tat my birthday same date with u..lolx....good job my lil cousin..hahaha~~~
well~~
while wait and wait~
me and my mom went to bought the cake and some foods~
but my father already wait until asleep~~lolololx~
so when we all reached there and then swift off the light~
we all sing a birthday song to my daddy~yahoooo~~~
i think my daddy was suprised tat...coz he dint expect tat~~
but still hope my daddy will happy of tat with all cousin celebrated with him^^

*the 54th birthday cake for my daddy*
*make a wish~make a wish~hope every wish come for us~i hope the important wish is my daddy always stay healthy*

*my 2 lil cousin..so funny tis pic..coz the lil cousin and my daddy just woke up look..lolx*

*heihei!~the most sweetest kiss from my mom to the husband~c my daddy so happy..hahaha*

*the most close cousin with my daddy..they are the most machi...he can always make my daddy happy and play around* c the most hard kisses...can show how they stay closeest^^



*...hmm...and another 1 cousin..which my daddy keep dont want let him kiss...hahaha...*


*the 2 cutie kiss for my daddy~i love tis pic..coz my daddy love kids*



*the 2 daughter which is me and my sis~the beloved kiss for my daddy~i love tis pic...hehe*


*after celebrated birthday...tis the foods we bought..even no so many...but at least we have fun^^

*my sis and my daddy*



*my family with 2 lil cousin..but still no complete tis family photo~coz without my brother...he was working on the time cant celebrated with my dad*

the ending~
i still wanna wish my daddy~
*~HaPpY BirthDaY to U my PaPa~*
~生日快乐~
辛苦您了

*^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment