Sunday, July 26, 2009

~Th3 TiM3 WitH NaNaZ~

the day with nanaz was the most happy moment with him~
we met again~im happy with tat^^
he such a nice man~
he did everything for me and dont allowed me do everything~
as i remembered..he dont allowed me wash the dishes coz dont want make my hand become rough..tat's so sweet..and he washed for me...cooked for me...until he wonder tat i duno how to cook..XD
i feel im just like a princess to him...lolx
and he told me im deserved it~
the moment we ate together~
the moment we walked around and u hold my hand~
the moment we make a lot of fun~
the moment just only u & me~
its a sweet memory for me keep in my mind<3<3<3


the moment i notice tat u put our pic in ur laptop^^
i feel so sweet with it...<3>

the moment u bring me to arabian restaurant ate the foods again~
i love tis food..i duno y~
its my favourite..tat's y i went to 2nd time again..lolx

hehehe~~the moment u cooked the hot dog with vegetable^^
its delicious^^

well~~all add together its become a mix burger...hohoho~~
i ate 2 tat time..lolx

~when i saw tis pic again..i feel so funny with tat~
he asked me for tatoo..lol
well~im tatoo it use the maker pen~lol
its mean u are beautiful~
love u<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment