Sunday, July 12, 2009

♥♥~KLCC With My BeLoVed NaNaz~♥♥

11th of july~saturday~
we went to klcc again..hehe
we had our breakfast+lunch at mc donald again~
after tat we shopping around~
and my nanaz bought me an ice cream..yummy yummy~
we dint watch movie but we just sitted in the lake park outside klcc again..^^
well~
i like the environment there altought is quite crownded inside..lolx
we looking in the sky again...hahahaha
but is looking around la^^
we took some silly pics but i like it so much..^o^
after tat we went back home ^^

its going nite in klcc


im on the way going and bored in the bus..eieiei~~






ohpss~that's my man...lolx


heihei~tat's our noty pic...lolx




dont bite me if not i will shoot u...XD



my precious kiss for him^^

tat's our classic pic...brown brown^^


the kiss from him^^



♥~Dooset Daram Nanaz~♥


No comments:

Post a Comment