Wednesday, October 14, 2009

♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE NANAZ♥

~HaPpY BirthDaY to U My BeloVeD NaNaz~

i feel a bit sorry coz i dint celebrated with u~
coz our time just keep for shopping and shopping~
then ur birthday just shopping with bought the souvenir~
sorry my bebe...next time we will celebrated again ya~


tis is the card i make^^
1st time i make a card for the 1 i love~
i use few day to finished it and preparing the cup~

the card and the luvly cup~
why i will choose to make a pic in the cup????
coz i wanna my nanaz every time use the cup then will remind our sweet memory~
tat's the pic u like the most...eieieiXDXD

i love the cup and the card~
but i hope tat u will love the thing i gave u for ur birthday in Malaysia~
even is not a very expensive thing~
but is meaningful thing~
worth than everything~
nothing can change our love ya<3>

before im going to meet i take some random pic^^

and 1st day we shopping for souvenir in time square and ate the japanese foods~
we dint take a pic..haiz


but nvm~
the next day we went to shopping again...hehehe
(and tis day 11th of oct is my dear darling's birthday,we woke up in the morning..and then he went out to washroom..i take my present and card put in the table~i wanna give him suprise...haha...then he saw tat...i think he suprise too...lolx)^^
after tat~we went to mid valley~
took some pic there but not with me the pic..with my nanaz there~
this day really so tired^^
but is a good day for me too~
coz i can always stick together with my nanaz~
wat i want and wat i wanna to eat or anything else~
he also bought for me~
i feel so happy and secure from him~
my dear nanaz~
wo chao ji ai ni o~^.~


this the pic after we shopping from mid valley~
c our face are so tired..lolx

tis is the gift my dear bought for me~
G2000 singlet~
sunglasses~
bag~
i will cherish the gift wat u gave me...muax

the 3rd day~T.T
we gonna to leave for each other for 1 month~
i really not bear to leave my dear~
i just feel tat u are a part in my life~
i remember tat u asked me do u will take care urself within tis 1 month???
i know maybe u care about do i know to take care myself when he's not with me~
so sweet asked me tis...hahahaha
i really know how much u mean for me darling^^
i really missssss uuuuuuuu soooooo muchhhhhhhh here~
i will not cry when ur not with me~
u going back to hometown~T.T
but i will wait u until u back and i c u again...!!!!!!!!!!!


before we leave we take some random pic to keep in my memory^^wish u enjoy ur life there with ur family ya my sweetheart bb love darling~
i will always love u like u love me~

and forgot to wish u honey~
*~HaPpY 4th Month AnniVersaRy~*

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment