Monday, October 5, 2009

~GATHERING WITH EX HOSTEL'S FRIENDS~

~HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL~
3th of oct is chinese mooncake's festival~
its reunion day also~
but i went out in tat day..hohhoho~
coz my family dint celebrated it and all went working and wedding dinner~
so tis day im gathering with my ex hostel's friends~
got lots friends dint came...so dissapointed..i thought will be big gang..but just ours few ppl~lol
all still in hometown not come back yet..T.T
but we also hang out with a nice day~
we went to watched movie!~
~SORORITY ROW~
damn nice...about killing ppl...hehe
after tat tat's our pic to keep memory^^

sun,EvienN,pei leng,angie,selina
me & selina

me & sun


pei leng & angie at the secret recipe
after tat...i went back to home~and then drive to jusco to took my glasses~
we ate in the korean restaurant which is my bro's working place~


tis is the korean rice...chicken rice....very delicious..yummy yummy^^
its not so expensive...but value coz got 30% coz my bro's working there..:P




this my GLASSES~lol
honestly im not willing want to wear without make up~lol
its look like teacher and so hard working student...XDXD
i bought rm198..total is rm228 coz i got put some computer protect inside~
its good for me coz i always face to the computer~
and safety when i driving at the nite~
coz my flash..damn...i should wear it..lol
if not i cant c the road clearly...lolx




did i look different with glasses?????XDXDXD

2 comments:

  1. different.....leng also....
    very dissapointed too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...thx ya~
    and dont dissapointed la..~
    next time we got time to meet again~^^

    ReplyDelete