Monday, October 5, 2009

~unbelieveable~

tonite suddently some1 appear and find me chat~
tat's my ex roomates~
long time dint see her since i leave the ex college and she leave too~
we talk about how recently then~
suddenly i asked about where her bf~
she said she dont have bf,but got husband..lol
im so suprise..too unbelieveable~
just 1 year dint met but she already got married and have a baby boy~
too suprise~i said why u married so fast...why so careless...lolx
and she said when she saw her baby....she also willing to have it~
tat's happiness for her~bless her much much~
and she ask me when u wanna have 1???lol
i think after 10 year then...hahahaha
tat's not a joke give my parents a boom now....hahahaha
everything will be cool without any burden...lolx
hopefully my dream still continue...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment