Sunday, February 21, 2010

~DaYs Of ChiNeSE New YEaR~

1st day of CNY~初一

as usual went to grandmom's house took angpao^^
this year CNY really really damn bored~
no 1 wanna start gambling~
after tat went to uncle's house~
we bored until went to shopping at AEON bukit tinggi JUSCO..lol
after tat went to cousin's house then aunt's house~
after 12am...we went to sunway yamcha~












Happy valentines day dear

the second day~初二

we went to my mom's sis house at tanjung sepat~
nothing special for tat~just play some poker^^







with my niece..now become so leng lui already..im getting old..lol



stella sweetie

i look damn bad coz i just woke up...lol


after came back from tanjung sepat...we have a dinner at my uncle's house
then we continue our yamcha at bukit tinggi~
i love the environment there..damn beautiful~
the 3rd day~初三

all my relatives came to my house have a lunch~
so this day kinda busy~
im planning to go my friend's house gathering~
but because of him~i dint go~
coz missing him so much~
he came to my house pick me up with his friend~
we went to time square walking around there...lol
but i love the moment coz his hand always hold me~
1st time we been in shopping center~
i love that~hehe
i feel more closer with U~

i love the moment

well~the 4th day will be going to langkawi~
next post..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment