Friday, February 12, 2010

~Is that a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me~

seeing ur face that i missed alot~
holding the hand had cold before~
hugging each other that make us warmly in the hugs~
its nice that being just only 2 person in the little world~
hurt that being heard lots rumor~
i rather being only with U in the world of us~
honestly its very important for me coz i dont want to losting the trust of U~
being just only for u coz dont want u feel that my heart is still not stabil~
my heart is just only U~ wishing that urs just only mine~
being in the relationship that u wanna some1 really care of U~
involve the caring and the responsible~
wanna have more lover better be a single than having girl beside U~
wishing a couple have a good happiness but not always trying to make them fall in love to us~
scared that people asked me and wondering why i make the decision~
wat i can do is keep silent and hearing wat people say~
i cant do anything for that~
coz just annoying me~
and i wont think about that~
i dont want to be a stupid girl & silly girl that people say to me~
plz do something that ur NOT really that bad~
i believe u can do it if u willing~
make ur life better than people say ur life like a flower world~

No comments:

Post a Comment