Monday, February 8, 2010

~NEVER ALONE~

May the angels protect you~
Trouble neglect you~
and heaven accept you when its time to go home~
May u always have plenty~

The glass never empty~
know in your belly~
you're NEVER ALONE~~

May your tears come from laughing~
you find friends with having with every year passing~

THey mean more than gold~
May you win but stay humble~
smile more than grumble~
and know when you stumble~
YOU'RE NEVER ALONE~~

I'll be in every beat of your heart
when u fare the unknown wherever you fly~
THIS ISN'T GOODBYE~~

My love will follow you stay with you BABY
YOU'RE NEVER ALONE~~

I'L ALWAYS LOVE U BABY

i have to be honest as much as i wanted~
i'm not gonna promise that the cold winds wont blow~
so when hard times have found U~

and your fears surround you~
wrap my love around U~
YOU'RE NEVER ALONE~

I LOVE U & THAT'S THE BEGINNING OF EVER

May when hard times have found u~
and your fears surround U~
wrap my love around U~
YOU'RE NEVER ALONE~

NEVER ALONE

i love u so much~
i dedicate this for u~
so you'll never~
NEVER ALONE~


1 comment:

  1. Hey my sis <3 it's Etienne Bro ^_^
    You know since the first time we knows each other I tell you sincerely...You will be never alone because I'll do my best to be always with you and support you, help you and so forth whatever happen...you can counting on me :-)
    I miss you...take care always
    Kisses & Hugss

    ReplyDelete