Sunday, May 9, 2010

~the 1st time met after a long time plan~

~thursday~
~6th of May~
i went to college again to visit my honey bee,my sweet babe,tiger bee,pooh bee and juniors~
its damn nice when i saw them^^
after tat i went to raggae pub had a lunch with my honey bee & sweetie babe charry^^


this is my honey bee




my sweetie babe charry


after i met with my babies & bees~
i went to met my another 2 friends~
which is yujjin sis and mudy~
we were planning long time to met~
finally we found 1 day to met up 3 of us~
we were very good friend~
and we watched IP man~
damn nice movie^^
after tat we went to chill in old town^^


me & mudy..very good guy and good friend
yujjin & mudy

me & yujjin sis...lovely nice sis i had

3 of us end with happy day

i wish have a another day hang out with u guys~
so lovely and enjoyable

No comments:

Post a Comment