Saturday, May 1, 2010

~ I DONT CARE ~




hey playboy~
it's about time~
and your time's up~
i had to do this one for my girls you know~
sometime you gotta act like you DONTCARE~
that's the only way you boys learn~

i can't ever forgive you for that lipstick on your collar~
everyday,your phone always off~
it doesn't seem like you're going to change~
all those girlfriends you call ''friend''~
dont think of me in the same way as them~
i wont let it by~

from now on,do as you want~
im going to stop caring~
from sometime i reall love you but~
sometime you'd get drunk and call me~
now its 5.30am~

again you say another girl's name~
NO NO~
i dont care i'll stop about what you're doing,
wherever you are~

from now i really dont care~
i'll get out of the way~
from now on dont come to me and cry and cling on~

cause i dont care e e e e e e~~~~~
i dont care e e e e e e~~

BOY I DONT CARE

stealing glances at other girls legs~
you're soso hopeless~
everyday you take off your couple ring~
and secretly go on a blind date~

i dont think that i'll be able to take it anymore

my friend say that you're not really worth it~
you even went to your wolf like friends for advise but~~
i'd rather keep it simple~
im too good for you~
i believe you were my love but~
today you said you were busy~
i tried phoning you but~
as expected in the background i heard a girls laugh~
OH NO

i dont care,i'll stop caring about what you're doing~
wherever you are~

from now on i really dont care~
i'll get out of the way ~
from now on dont come to me and cry & cling on~

cause i dont care e e e e e~
i dont care e e e e e~

BOY I DONT CARE

because of you,i remember crying till down boy~
i regret everytime i think about you,
my heart was too easy,huh boy???

im too good to throw away and too boring to have~
you should've treated me better when we were together~
why you clinging to me now~

you fooled me with your lies hundreds of times~

from today on,i'll be a bad girl who makes guys cry~

now without a single tears~
i'll laugh at you~

get on your kness and take me back~
if not get out of my sight right now~


from now on i really dont care~
i'll get out of the way~

cause i dont care e e e e~


BOY I REALLY DONT CARE


No comments:

Post a Comment