Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~SING K WITH MY FAMILY~

yesterday we went to sing k at green box~
its already few month we dint go coz of my sis she need to working,so we become less to go~
but monday we decided to go coz its holidays for her~
so my cousins and us went to sing k~
we start from 3pm-6pm and then continue till 9pm~
coz tat time dont have ppl..we can extra continue sing...huhuhu^^
and when during that time~
the green box got arrange some games~
tat's blow candle~we dint win but we are the 2nd prize...lol
the 1st prize is from the guy which is quite a big size~
and c my cousin so skinny..its hard to win...lol



we taking pics in the box..its abit dark..tat's y the pic no nice..lol



after sing k...then i went to shopping awhile and then test some dress...lol

tis shirt is rm39.90...but i dint buy coz my sis said lookin so fat...lol


after finished have fun all day~we waited my bro's finished working then go back home~


No comments:

Post a Comment