Thursday, August 11, 2011

11/08/2011~I'm Back From My Blog~

since the last post i had done it was last year~
its already 8 months ago~
im happy that i can get back my blog coz my ex pc couldnt open the blog till now change another one i just get back the blog i had been missed alot~

In this year~
i learn alot of things as my friends i said i become big girl...lol
im mature girl~xd
life teach me how reality in this world~
people that we met will teach us more~

i met who let me know we cant easily believe people~
i met who let me know we cant do whatever we want~
i met who let me know you are such a liar~
i met who let me know money is not everything but we still need it~
i met who let me know how cruel u cant did to hurt a person just wanna hide ur reality~
i met who let me know they are always wearing the mask for their life~

i learn how to protect myself in love~
coz love make me hurt~
i never found the one i really want????




遇人不俗~



只让你受伤~



也让我学会成长~


寻寻觅觅

你还是不是我要找的那个他

No comments:

Post a Comment