Wednesday, April 14, 2010

~illness~

last friday,it was a happy day for me,because that day my mood are so good,i talk alot of fun and present good^^ i love the moment i being like this so cheerful.....

after that i went to visit my grandmom,which is just recover not longer and we need always went to visit her,however,old people always need our care and kindness to take care of them!!

but after that,we were back home,and i feel abit unwell,i thought it just normal,so i just take a shower then rest early,i dint took medicine,i dont like actually...but it was wrong,in the nite....i feel so cold...whole my body feel so hot but very cold...i knew that im sick....dammit~

so in the next day i couldnt endure anymore..i ask my friend you jun come to fetch me and go to seek a doctor...i ate the medicine and then rest...in the same time my father also sick..but my father was a high fever(scare got H1N1)...so he need go to hospital..i couldnt accompany my dad go...coz i already no energy...after check just knew that my dad's lung seeper and got bacteria,so he need to live at hospital more day...and couldnt smoke......SMOKE IS KILLING PEOPLE.....even the second hand person more dangerous than this~~~~

day by day im getting more worst....why???? because my fever still haven fade....keep fever..its damn suffering...its very hot in my forehead....i hate the hot until i couldnt sleep...i woke up in the 4am...watching tv and doing nothing,and then i take a cold shower at 6am(even im sick).....its feeling great u know????lol.....but its better than i fever until get crazy...but after a while the fever back again...shitttt.....then i have lack of energry...everyday i just laying in the bed...i dint eat anything except eat medicine i also eat 1 piece of bread..no appetite anymore...T.T

tuesday~i went to seek a second doctor,and went to wash my body( chinese culture), go to temple pray and the important thing is...i went to check my blood( coz been fever so many days still haven recover) after the result come out...just normal hack my bacteria......need to rest more~

so i already few day dint go to college.....i knew im last for that...coz next week is my final exam....omg~~~~ soon will be exam...........am i ready?????????

i just can say......i will try my best...i believe i can?????^_^



all i wish is my family healthy always that the big wishes i had~

No comments:

Post a Comment