Wednesday, April 14, 2010

lunch time with my juniors

last wed i went to have lunch with my juniors(5 girl 1 boy) ~
which is my babe rachel,nichole,charry,yvoone,you jun(boy) & ME ^_^
we having at 1 restaurant call ''REGGAE PUB''
opposite to our college at petaling street~
we order 3 pizza & share~
it was delicious~

Evienne, sweet babe Rachel & cutie nichole( friend forever)

*********************************************************************************************************************
that day i received a pack of chocolates which is gave by my mr.BEE/super superman...
he gave only me...others students dont have...haha
i share with others students...
he gave me this chocolates coz wanna me sweet sweet..lol
super funny my teacher...^^
but thx for always chill me up ah lum which is always call me Butterfly~lol
u know u are so cute BEE?????hahahaha


that day and some little mistaken with some1 again~
everytime i wrote this i dont know he knew onot~
but i guess he already forget all~


No comments:

Post a Comment