Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~My ConVoCaTion~

♥ my convocation ♥

25th of May 2010


finally im graduated with IATA course & Tour Guide~
its been taking 1 and half year to finished this 2 course~
im so happy coz i dint make my parent dissapointed but be proud for me~^^


this is the whole students^^


a sweet memory will be a unforgetable on my mind^^

with my sweet babe rachel
my classmate chai li^^

aziz & wan tee

M3




with my beloved parent

we were having our convo in the golden house hotel

with parent again

with the funny jun

with my beloved ah lum sir ^^

yuzen & me

the funny girl also~louise

with xian

with junior sunny zai



十一门徒& ah pao teacher

we were 4 girls again^^

thx for the ah pao & ah lum which teached us nicely^^

yeah~

with ketam~lee hung

with the examinator

with IATA course teacher mr.wong

with wan tee

with mr lim

with our er jie~joan

4 of us crazy girl

with super superman...lol


with the cute girl nichole
my juniors~sweet babe rachel,nichole ,me & joyce

with my sweet babe again

nichole,charmen,me,joyce and rachel



with my neighbour you jun


with billy zai


we were finally graduate with proud~
yuhooo~
so happy~

父母的养育之恩真伟大~
远远遥望看着我父亲望着我上台拿文凭的那一刻~
心里真是感到安慰~
无尽的感恩~

终于

我毕业了


No comments:

Post a Comment