Wednesday, January 20, 2010

♥1st month♥

A warm hand that we hold each other~
a lovely bracelet from him~
i choose that present coz i wanna something that always with me whenever i cant always be there for him~
but when saw this bracelet i will feel that he always with me~
i remembered u said 1 thing~
dont break it~lol
i wont break it~coz its like my heart~
im not bear to lost it and spoil it~

its been happened something unhappy~
but we still try to save this relationship~
i was cried alot when lots people told me something might be break my heart~
but i should believe ur heart ur love to me~
ur tear ur red eyes i can feel how much ur heart thinking about~
coz for me LOVE someone cant be pretend cant be fake~
coz its from a feeling,a love feeling~
if dont have love feeling u wont keep telling some1 that i love u if ur not love them~
what people said just a comment~
what we think is the point~
so i should believe wat i feel and wat i see from the heart <3>
hope our love wont be so weakness~
strong love will be stay if u really mean heart by heart

my dearest~I L.O.V.E Y.O.U





No comments:

Post a Comment