Monday, January 18, 2010

♥~21st BirthDay EveR~♥

2010

♥my 21st birthday ever♥

4th of jan is my birthday~
i never had a birthday party before~
so on my 21st birthday party i wish to had a great birthday party~
so i arranged my birthday party on 9th of jan sat~
thx for all my friendsss coming~
its really make me happy^^
i will remembered this day^^







arian bro & his friend

xiao liang,pei ling,ye xiang,kit

vivi & eddy


ah fatt,eddy,vivi,jun liang

my hometown's friendss

with my best friend mimi

me and my sis


a birthday song from them^^





















sweet girl~joyce,nichole,rachel



with my girl rachel

cute girl nichole

cool girl joyce

ah fatt

with eddy

the present i received...thx u guysss <3>










its a great birthday party ever for me~
sweet memories in my 21st year old on 2010~


No comments:

Post a Comment