Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥THX FOR THE LOVELY PRESENT♥


A BeLoVed BirthDaY FroM mY SiS APPLE

~a birthday card and a lovely white heart earings the earliest birthday i had received from THAILAND by my sis APPLE~

she is the best friend best sister ever on my tagged and sincerely truly friend i had make until now~
i love her so much coz she always beside me no matter is happy or unhappy or sadness or something girls secret or feeling sharing~
she know my everything...lol
and i know her too..hahaha
before birthday she sent me the present and the card~
i was jump and so excited when received it~
i duno y..its mean alot to me..hahaha
im so happy that i have a sister like her..my suay mak mak pee sao^^



the handwriting from my sis..hehe..narak^^

the pics i had took ^^

the present lovely earings by heart and the sweetest card<3>


its damn nice rite???lol

well~my pee sao had the red too..
she bought same pair and different color~
she told me she bought white color coz she still remember tat i love white color and suit with my white shoes..hahahaha
she remember everything of mine..eieiei~
so touching na pee sao<3
we are always sisters by hearts
i love u forever & ever


EvienN & ApPLe

sisters forever






No comments:

Post a Comment