Tuesday, January 5, 2010

♥2010♥


31/12/09
the last day of 2009 im celebrated with u again~
its such a nice day between for us~
before that i was wondering where should we went to celebrated our 1st new year together~
well~before tat as usual my superman came to my house to fetch me and then we went to met another couple~
that's the random pic i took from him~
quite a cute face..i love tis pic..haha:P


my boy always feel so sleepy when driving..lol..but still look cool^^

after we met another couple~we went to 1 arabian restaurant to have a shi-sha~
but im not shi sha-ing..lol
that time we still planning where should we go..lol..its new year..should be have fun..lol
after that we think and think and then lost the way also~
then we followed another group went to luna bar~
yeah~
its such a nice place~got swimming pool there and then can c thru the klcc twin tower and kl tower~its such a beautiful enjoying environment^^


well~my boy were drunk there and then said lots things to me~
i think its mean alot to me that he love me~
love u baby as u love me~
i remember that u told me if u wont leave me i wont leave u also~
i hope we can stay more longer~

love u baby dear haider

No comments:

Post a Comment