Sunday, January 31, 2010

~FinaLly~

today i just got his number from 1 of the girl~
she was sad wanna find her bf coz she broke up with her bf also~
she wanna find her bf then know tat her bf always with him~
so i just contact him ask her bf should contact her back~
then i just know tat u dint save my number even i gave u already~
seem like ur not really want to contact me~
i was angry about that why u wanna do that for me~
i dint do any bad to u~
i was realize wat his friend said to me~
i dont even trust wat they said..i believe on U~
but now i understand wat they saying to me is true~
when u said u moved on~
hope i can continue to my life~
and will take care of me..T.T
i hate u~
coz of u i break up with my ex~
coz of u i dint talk to all guys~
coz of u make me so love u~
coz of u i thought i found a good guy~
coz of u i scare to love~
coz of u ~~~~~~~~~~~bring me to the top but let me fall down and bleeding~
where is ur words to me?????lie..T.T
so silly me~~~
but something is cant return back~
i lost~
i really love u~
but i should move on~
coz ur not mine anymore~
just enjoy ur butterflies life~
hope u will be how to love ur future gf~
dont make them like this again~
not every1 deserve bad...is how u make it good!!!!

we been in love~but now keep as memories~
wish u all the best H~

i wont be in love again~its too hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment