Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~ProMiSe~

when im writing this blog~
suddenly i dunno how to start~
got lots things i wanna to write~but now i wondering how to write~

i always think that love is always remain by heart to heart~
for me heart by heart mean that always be there for each other,sharing,understanding,caring & loving~no matter where we are,no matter how busy we are,our heart still always thinking of some1,that's the one we love stay in our heart~

missing some1 everyday coz they never leave our mind~
when u said u really missed some1 and wish to be there soon,mean that they really need u when they really want u to be there~

love must be patient~
one time patient is ok for me coz maybe really too tired cant meet on wed~
the 2nd time patient that we said gonna meet in sat again the same reason dint meet again~(its already kinda no mood)
the 3rd time patient that i waiting some1 that promise we gonna to meet this time~i was waiting in the whole day!since from last week already promise that will sent me to the college on monday,sunday i thought we really will meet even sat nite i was sms u but couldnt get anything~i was worrying so much wat had happened to u~but u break the promise~T.T
i think maybe u already forgot wat i said to u and the promise everytime u said~(hate tagged)
again & again disapointed~is that ur promise still effective???
u just let me feel like ur not really wanna to see me and not responsible~

when my dad called me and know that i still at home(coz i told him maybe go to friend's house stay)then he said tomoro i sent u go~he willing to sacrify his sleep time and woke up in the 5am just coz wanna to sent me go college~ he scare i got dangerous when taking bus and so early morning still dark!! i love my daddy...really feel the love he always giving me...T.T

my patient already limit~
if for others girl i think the 1st time already anger~
but why i still got the patient????????

haiz~i dont want to feel all this again~
just like doesnt meaning for me anymore~
i cant see anything from U!!!

i never feel that so in love some1 so strongly like U~
i remembered the time we argue,a misunderstanding,the cool respon,the whole week i couldnt eat,dont have the appetite to eat anything~
but after see U all the sadness will gone~
BUT NOW~~


i really dunno wat to do!!
hope ur everything will be ok~

No comments:

Post a Comment