Monday, September 21, 2009

♥THE 100TH DAY FOR OUR LOVE♥

HaPpY 100th day anniversary my babe nanaz~
we been 3 month 1 week..which is 100 day for us together~
such a nice number of days~
but last week we had been met after long time far away~
finally we spend a good time with my nanaz again~
we went to shopping as usual at alamanda~
and then back ate some arabian food..i ate the chicken with rice again~
i forgot the name call wat~
and then my nanaz order another~
like tis following pic~
like a curry chicken with bread~
the bread so different~damn nice~
i prefer tis better than i ate tat 1~haha
and then the second day we both order the same foods~
but i ate chicken he ate lamb~actually tis meal can eat by 2 person~
coz quite lot..lol
after the following day~
when i wanna back home tat day~
my nanaz invited me go and watch his football playing~
and then i was considering alot~
wat should i do~
in the finally i still stay until he finished practice the match~
and he not bad..good player...lolx
but when back tat time abit depressed..coz transpot problem~
next time i dont want like tat~
i would feel so annoying~XDXDXD
my safety..aiyaya~~


No comments:

Post a Comment