Monday, September 14, 2009

^^CAMERON HIGHLAND^^

5th-6th of sept 2009
after 1 week we again plan went to cameron highland~
tat's cool~
we still the same have a 42 person with 8 car^^
my uncle just like a tour guide there again...lolx
but we enjoying there~
tis time we went to cameron highland~
perak gua tempurung and hot spring there^^
check it out the pic there then^^



my uncle bring us go to the private villa..its was can fix 10 person..around rm600 1 nite..its damn nice with a gang or friends and such with the weather..we just like in the europe country..lol^^



well...we just took some pic there..coz the scene so nice there and beautiful^^







my bro^^





after we visit the villa~
we had a dinner..and then its raining in tat nite~
so after 1 hour..we went to the nite market there...we call pasar malam there^^
and i bought something to eat^^

i bought a souvenir to my nanaz^^

in the next day..which is sunday...after having a breakfast~
we went to the tea farm~
i love the weather there^^damn nice^^


the road there are so narrow..its not enough space for car..lol


hehe..my dad holding my mom hand coz my mom cant walk fast..lolx


going up to tea farm^^

we reach the tea farm..lolx





hehe..tis pic funny..they ready to take a pic..^^

my family pics



the husband and wife..sweet^^

me & my cousin^^


my uncle always is a funny guy~he make alot of fun for everyone~





my bro wanna carry my mom..but seem like abit hard...hehehe









my aunt with her 4 daughters^^



my aunt with counsin^^


my uncle with them..lolx

my cousins them so natural pose in the cameron highland^^

before going to hot spring we went to gua tempurung at perak,but its was close!!!


after tat we finshed fun in cameron highland~
we went to the hot spring...there got a natural hot water there~
its was 40~50 'C~
damn hot..until can boiled the eggs~
but tat's good for health coz all is natural hot water^^
my aunt boiled the eggs^^



my grandmom also join us braise the hot water^^


they having fun in the hot spring^^


********************************************************
well~
after finished enjoy the hot water~
we went back around 7pm~
and then we went to klang and eat porridge~lolx
but still very delicious~
coz having with a big gang~
damn nice~
i hope have a next trip again~
i think our next trips is port dickson tis coming hari raya^^
check it out soon after i come back from port dickson..lolx



No comments:

Post a Comment