Monday, September 21, 2009

~PORT DICKSON TRIP~


SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
20th of sept is hari raya day for muslim~
they celebrated a new year~
and then this day we decided go to port dickson~
tis is the 1st time i went~now i already 20..lol...
some ppl already went until dont want to go anymore~but for me just for fun..XD
but tis time just our family..only 20++ person~
then in the morning they already reached port dickson~
but me and my parent we visit my aunt's house at sepang which is my mom's sister(she married with malay)so every year we will go and celebrated with them^^
well~when reached we ate some malay foods~its was so delicious^^i love it~
around 2pm++~
we leave and going to port dickson~
we staying at glory ebach resort~
its near by beach..but im not really tat's a nice beach..lolx..shhh~~
after reached we already late~
they already come back from playing water~then i just walked around^^
and then we went for dinner~
we went to a restraunt which is a got temple there~
the name is ''yuan xiang''
the foods there no delicious and then services so bad~
and then nvm~we still wait for few hour to eat....@.@crazy wait~and then others customer also wait until leave~



tat's a scene from the resort^^

me and my cousins




taking rest there..lol

the next day..which is today monday~
we woke up at 7am and then went to ate breakfast ~so early~
we cant slep anyway~
me and my parent was stomache keep run to the toilet~until my mom become sick~
well~tat's a problem coming???why they are nothing happened but just we 3 stomache~
coz of the malay foods~we ate the delicious malay foods~tat's suck~
make us feeling bad~lol
but after tat drink something me and my dad get better~just my mom!!!
then after came back from breakfast~
we go to play again~
my dad,my cousin and i~
we 3 person go to the sea and then swimming there~
and we catched a jelly fish~eieiei~
but we dint take back home~
we put back again to the sea where we catched^^
tis jelly fish so small~but cant take a pic clearly~
too clarity..lol
tat's some pic there^^








after swimming then we going back~
so bored tis time trip..lol
but was fun in the swimming pool with playing a monkey catch a ball..hahaha~
well~hope have a next trip when my uncle coming back from china again~.^

No comments:

Post a Comment