Sunday, September 13, 2009

~ITS FINISHED MY FINAL EXAM~

12th of sept~
is the final of the exam for my IATA whole year course~
we went to the UM have a test there~
i was so nervous tat time~
when i arrived the hall~
i dunno why my bag was snap~omg~
for chinese thought is if something snap which mean bad luck come to u~
its hint tat will got the bad thing happen to me..@.@
is it my exam????
omg~but i dint impact myself~
coz i still so scared~
the 1st paper is about calculation the fare~
ist my weakness..haizzzzz
i cried in the end after time up~
coz my friend gave me a wrong answer~
its my fault actually~i should be confidence believe myself that my answer was correct~
coz i duno how to do the special fare~
i lost 5 marks there~..T.T
i was so sad...coz i scare i cant pass even all of them said sure will 100% pass~
coz our passing mark is 70%...@.@
i really hope i can passed it~
and the 2nd paper...aww...make me crazy~
180 question 180 min(3 hour)~~~
its not enough time actually...1 min 1 question~
i feel so sleepy in the begining(coz cried too much a bit tired)
but i still try my best to finished it~
coz some of the question seem like i did my practice and the same question come out also~

haizzz~~~~~~~~~~
so down so depressed so moody+sick~
damnnnn~~~

but my friends said just relaxing..
we already done~
just relax our holidays~
coz we have 1 month holidays~
i will used the time to vent myself~
and i wanna take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp breath~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i missed my friends~my classmates~~~~
after finished tis courses..i cant study with wan tee and jun hao anymore~
coz they dint take the tour guide course~
without them~
our class no more fun as last time~
really missed them~~~~and my lecturer mr.sathar also~
he going back to india~
i hope he can start his new life there again~

and the most i missed is my NANAZ~
my beloved darling~
cant wait to c him again~~~~

missed u all guys~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment