Monday, September 7, 2009

>.< STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS >.<

recently i feel so stresssssssssssss~
too stress of my life now~
coz my exam~
tis week is my final exam 12th of sept~
i dont have much confident to face my exam~
coz got the calculation~
i hate calculation~
i always tried and tried still the same..how come????
tat's make me feeling more down & depresssed~~~
anyone can tell me wat can i do???
i so afraid to exam actually~
coz my previous experience~
i retake my exam in my previous college 3 time and still cannot passed..just only tat paper~
so i choose to gave up and change to another college~
i really missed TARC..T.T
haizzzz~
nobody understand my feeling now~
i cant sleep these day~
manything surounding me~
i gain my weight...become more fat~
until my nanaz also said like tat~
i feel duno how to face him..coz we already 1 month++ dint meet~
and i scare when he saw me will shocked ,dislike and avoid me~
because of my study~diet~when i feel stress~
i will so emotion~
i cried alot ~
and i care him and missed him so much~
i feel tension~
very down and down~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i cant breath at all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment