Friday, September 25, 2009

~sometime~

sometime i feel great be with u the moment we can together~
but sometime i feel bad coz u dint understand me~

sometime u make me happy~
but sometime u will make me unhappy & cried alot~

sometime ur words will calm me down~
but sometime mostly is make me down~

sometime i will joke~
but sometime i will become so serious~

sometime i duno tat ur words its true or just kidding~
but sometime i really duno wat u thinking about~

when everytime u make me down and then cheer me up~
and i wondering how much im important in ur heart~

everytime i try to endure my feeling once & once again~
but everytime just cried & cried~

when this time u said u love me~
i duno tat the next time u will hurt me or not~
i cant figure out wat ur really feel on me~

every couple will face tis problem~
include me also~
i just know tat i fall to u deep~
and u're the 1 i love the most~

p/s:nanaz i hope when u c tat u will understand me more~but dont try to make me down again~
u know i cant bear wat u said~and u know i love u so much too~my heart is not strong as much as u think~its easy to break~when u keep repeat again the words~i will give up everything~i love u~

No comments:

Post a Comment