Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the last day of CNY ~FGS temple 东禅寺~

28th of feb sunday~
after i came back from someway(my dear sent me home)thx to him~
and then i went to FGS temple which is local at jenjarom~
there is another big temple which is very beautiful and big area~
tat day is the last day of CNY-the 15th day~
all must be went to the river or port klang throw the orange which can find a good guys...hahaha
tat's all chinese culture..lol
and i went with my cousins them^^





i was praying~


my mom and aunt

with my cousins







well~im writing the kaligrafi...i pick tis sentence and then wrote it~


which mean tat i have the tolerate heart to bear all the good and bad rumor~
kinda true tat recently happened to me~
tat's y i choose to keep my ears and mouth~lol











~i make the wishes~




i wrote something there and then hang to the wishes tree~
i hope can its come true~

tis year i dont have any wishes~
i wish my family always stay healthy~


have u see the (H) inside the LOVE~
i wishing him healthy always and let the sickness of the back will gone~





tis year is tiger year~
1 MAlaysia...lol










all my cutie cousins become monk...hahaha..kawaii neh^^




guan yin~

tis year the temple very beautiful but crowned..lol
-end-

********************************************************************************************

some little feeling from me to U~
i was shocked that u found out all the pics we have and keep in ur hp again~
i thought u wont gonna have those pics again~
thx U for still cherish wat we had~
i was keeping those things that u gave me~
the pics & msg that since we knew until now~
i cherish every moment that we spend together~


i ♥ H

No comments:

Post a Comment