Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~Never Say GoodBye~

i very sensitive about bye i dont know why!!!!!
when im very care the person,i dont like they say for me BYE to end of the conversation~
so to me bye will be end of everything~
so if i really sent bye mean tat i really feel kinda wondering about tat..T.T
i wont be say bye to them coz i dont want to be ending~
i wish to just Hi again~lol

now i think its the time going to say bye To LOVE life~

STUDY STUDY~

its very important for me now~

i wanna get my tour guide license~
the exam on 12th of april~
after tat wil be a nice trip for our graduation trip.haha

Thailand? Singapore? or island??
however...must be a great trip ^^

thx for all my friends everytime try to push me coz they knew my status~
but they never abandon me..i feel so touching even i doesnt done well~
love u guys...Muackssss

GAMBATEH together...yuhooo~~~~~~


all the best for some1~
i will be missing~

No comments:

Post a Comment