Friday, March 12, 2010

~stressful~

again im facing the stress~
the stress that i was always escaped~
i hate exam~im thinking back tat time when i was facing the IATA exam~
im stressful like hell at the same moment like now~
im not the type hardworking~
im not the type clever~
im not the type can memories all the point~
is u guys never give up me~
thx for that..i wont give up myself also!!!!!

i was so pressure about my study~
i dont want to failed~
i dont want to waste the money to study again~
when im stressful some1 leave me~
make me more oppress my feeling~

is u guys encourage me~
is u guys keep push me up even i doesnt did well~


especially ah jun~
i was so touching and cried when i saw the msg u wrote for me in the facebook~
u said:
我们没有忘记你,因为你一直都在我们的心中啊!不要怀疑
自己的所在,要知道当初在我最失意时,在我难过得要命的时候,是谁给我鼓励的?是谁一直在给我信心?是你啊,所以你不要怀疑自己的能力,在担忧着自己是否已经被遗忘了,因为认识到你,我们才会那么的快乐和充实啊!1时的不如意,是不会把你给打沉了,因为你还有我们在帮你做支援,昨晚你也看到啦,我们没有要放弃你,所以你要有自信,要加油!

and chai li~ when i feel stressful i wanna to cried u give me a big hug..a warm hugss...T.T


i blessing we can pass.......
十二门徒~加油!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment