Saturday, March 7, 2009

BECAUSE I'M A GIRL~

it's impossible to understand what's going through a guy's heart~
you told me that u wanted me and now that i've give u everything,
you tell me you're leaving~
you told me that it was the first time you want to be real with me,and said that i was special~
i believed u.....and it was my happiness ~
you should have told me that your feeling had faded~
i had no idea,and i continued to depend on u~
although i say i hate you now,but i'll be missing u~

they say that when you give a guy alll he wants,he quickly get bored~
and i know that's the truth~
and although i tell myself,i'll never be tricked by love again~
i fall in love,and my heart is broken again~

today i choose to quit~
because i cant believe myself~
you're just like all the guys~
what happened to when you told me that you loved me??
honestly,i don't want you to be happy~
what am i going to do if you really forget me??

i'm in so much pain,more pain than i can bear~
because im still in love with you~

plz don't break the hearts of girls,who'll do anything for love~
i didn't know that living this life while being loved would be so hard~
BECAUSE I'M A GIRL,TO WHOM LOVE IS EVERYTHING~



1 comment:

  1. nobody can break my cutie's heart....anybody wanna do that i'll kick his ass....haha...i say it very kindly but becareful mr. :)..coz evienn is such a sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete