Saturday, March 28, 2009

i dont know that u all think me is a sportlight and fraise for u all.....

today i just know that they really think im a fraise for them..
im sorry that so long time u all dont like me....
and they are couple and couple....
ok fine....coz im single and dont have bf some more...
28th of march is his birthday...
and they decide to celebrate...
and i will celebrate with him too....coz however to say he also my half brother...
and celebrate with him..but not really i think like tat...
and tat day his gf call me and said that they cant fetch me....
when tat time i heard im ok coz i know it already....but they duno im down actually..
i know they dont want to fetch me..think im fraise for them.....
actually i have think that nvm la....if u all cant fetch me and u all can call me go take lrt or taxi also can wat..coz just 1 time 1 year....i dint count it with u all.....and even i cant celebrate with him...
i also got sms wish him....he no reply also....fine....
but today my sis told me everything.....
and im directly cry....i duno that they dont like me....
i duno tat they think me is trouble stuff....
when u call me help u ..ok fine..i help u also....
but now even i know u all will dont happy with me coz of this..
nvm im the girl really is strong and fierce....
dont talk also is ok...i dont mind already......T.T
dont call me jie...im not ur jie....and nothing for u all...

1 comment:

  1. Jie...
    Nt like tis...
    Everything U thought is a wrong..
    Totally wrong...
    1stly...
    v din mean to hurt u..
    Plus v don think ur troublesm...
    Ur good enuf for us..
    2nd..
    Pheng gt think wan ask u come to somewhere den v fetch u nearby..
    But den its dangerous n dark at night..
    plus raining somemore...
    If she ask u come ur self n CELEBRATE MY B'DAY
    Tat time how would u feel..
    " wad d fuck , ur b'day still wan i go find u by my self and celebrate with u "
    Plus i send ann home coz wan find u oso..
    Bt u nt at home...
    Nvm..
    y'day midnite , when i finish my things i and pheng wan drive midnite car go find u...
    Wan gv u a surprise..
    Bt v call untill no batt u oso don wan pick our call...
    I noe ur sad + angry with us nw...
    I'm sorry...really sorry....
    I hope when d times come...
    I n Pheng go find u celebrate my B'day Once More time...
    Onli u , Ann Pheng ANd ur/my family celebrate with me...
    I and pheng wanna say sorry once again...
    V din mean to hurt u...
    Really..
    Cross my Finger n My Heart
    Jie

    ReplyDelete