Sunday, March 1, 2009

i will forgive u..but will forget u also....

this few day...
something happened in my life...
that's suck...
actually we have fun some time...
but sometime really not that perfect as u see....
i never ever let people said im a nasty fucking bitch...
what kind of this people...
i cant imagine...
just a small thing i late to reply he scold me that...
what the shit people i met....
he told all the people that ''evienn got aids''...
but nobody will believe him what he said...
coz he totally is suck people....
i have 1 friend andy...he help me scold back to the guy....
and some friend told me about that....finally...
he realize and sent msg said sorry to me...!!!
i wont blame him....
and in the finally...
i still think that he is not that bad...
some time he really is good when he dont jealous....
he is moody person...so am i..
when hard people meet a hard people....
they will fight back .....
that's what we did....
after he think that he is wrong...
he will find us back....i know him.....
after the nite....
i received his message in the mid nite....
he said ''im sorry for everything and saying thing about u''
and the second message he sent again...
he asked me to forgive him in my heart and dont reply him....
even he dint say...i wont reply also...
i dont want have any trouble again....
i was hurt actually....
i know his attitude.....
i dint mad him...i just think that wont effect my life.....
he ask me to forgive him in my heart....
i will...but i will forget in my heart.....
i hope got 1 day he will change......

luckily...
when im the most down..
my lovely sis(my pretty narak apple sis),
she such a good sis for me....
she always stand by my side...
wateva im sad or happy.....
she always share with me...im great i have this sis...
i love her so much....


and another 1 my bro(tommy)
which is so cute and caring also....
always stand by my side....
d0nt care is happy or sad...
he also help me...
ik hou van u bro...hehehe

and thx my friend Ehab....
he such a sweet friend,my special friend.....
i like him so much.....
and nice to chat with him and spend a time with him.....
he is a good guy,lovely guy and caring guy.....
feel relax when with him.....
i will cherish this friendship...love ya Ehab...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment