Thursday, March 26, 2009

i just sad...

something happened these few day.....
i duno why im not in the mood..
and really down and down..
after i knew something i ate will get effect of my body im more sad....
and then my hair was cut,its not short actually..
but become abit worst.....
im not blame my sis...
but i just feel my heart was pain with my hair...
coz i wanna keep more long hair..
and dont want become like punk hair..
and maybe she get wrong on me...
i know she was sad...but im sad too..
i just dont want mention..
if when once mention...i will not bear and will be cry.....
im sad of that...
but i just dont want they c me cry..coz i know she will more sad..
so everytime i said dnt mention again and again...
coz i really cry....
maybe u all will think im silly coz the hair...
but when u try the feeling its was different when u love something and it was become worst....
its gonna be all right when the time gone.....
forget it then....haizzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment