Sunday, March 29, 2009

Suck....

i dont know what happened at all....
i just listen who told me and what i saw....
i duno who is right or wrong.....
and in my heart i know is who....
i just dont want to mention it....
what the fuck im confusing it....
im too sad for that.....
and i did tat make u all end the friendship????relationship????
am i did anything coz im still angry?????
im just sad am i wrong too?????
i cant understand...dont try to said all is my problem....
i know im silly coz a lil things????
its really a lil thingsss???
im already nothing...i dint answer the phone not im angry....
i just dont want hear any reason..im too sad...im scare im cried again.....
i really scare tat i cant endure....
im argue with my sis...coz the way she said just all my fault?????? i just sad also cant???
my fault also?? i dint do anything???? i just c what u all talking about?? and i knew it???what can i do??????
make until just like all my fault???
am i know everything?????????
omg~~~~~
im crying and crying....im really sad of that...what the hell????????

not all ur all fault????
actually is all my fault coz im sad of that......
keep quiet also same get trouble......

No comments:

Post a Comment